FAQ / Order Updates
*ORDER PROCESSING UPDATE* (1/28/2020)
- Estimated lead time is 4-12 weeks on all new orders, unless otherwise indicated. Heavily backordered item timeframes will be noted on specific product pages.
- "IN STOCK" items will be noted on specific product pages in writing. These items are available now or need to be transferred to your location. Ability to add to cart does not guarantee item is in stock.
- Deliveries and shipping for "in stock" items = 2-4 week processing time due to high volume.
- In store pick up for "in stock" items = 0-3 week processing time depending on volume or need to transfer equipment.
- Ability to add item to cart does not guarantee item is in stock, we do not update stock item by item.
We are catching up on more and more items. All locations except Fremont are now open for in store shopping of immediately available items. Fremont is getting multiple truckloads in the coming weeks that will clear through many orders. We will continue to fulfill up to current order # (W25500+as of 1/20) for in stock, low/medium back-order items as they come in.
Heavily back-ordered items such as bumper plates and some kettlebell/dumbbell sizes are causing delays for some orders. We are currently targeting orders under W20000 to escalate and propose substitution options. We will start targeting higher orders in the coming weeks.
We ask for kindness toward our staff and as much patience as possible as we are dealing with an unprecedented amount of equipment landing at our warehouses. Our team is definitely putting in the work and are dedicated to getting orders out as quickly as possible. One big help would be to pick up orders including partial orders as quickly as possible once notifications are received. This will help unclog our warehouses and make space for future shipments. We sincerely appreciate your business and your support during this time.
- Are you open? Yes we are open in Sacramento and San Diego. LA and Fremont are online order + will call currently. We are operating at 20% capacity. Masks are required.
- When will I receive a response to my inquiry? We are estimating up to 1 week communication lead time. Please connect directly with your fulfillment location for a timely response.
- Refunds possible? Strict no refund policy. Store credit only for approved cancellations of any order, please refer to our sale page and policy page. Please carefully review our policies and times frames prior to ordering. This policy allows us to make commitments on raw materials and equipment while at the same time consistently providing quality products at an affordable price guaranteed to all of our customers. We are doubling our order volume in an effort to close lead times as quickly as possible.
- Require additional support? We appreciate your understanding and support during these unprecedented times. We are currently focusing our escalation efforts on orders below W20000. Our goal is to provide substitution options if your items are not currently available to resolve your order as quickly as possible. If you are having trouble due to their current communication volume and are below order W20000 please email email@example.com (preferred method, please include your order#) or call our customer service line at 877.375.0031 ext 2. Note that responses from email may take between 2-5 business days.
Location Email Directory