Covid-19 FAQ / Order Updates
*ORDER PROCESSING UPDATE* (8/13/2020)
General Estimated Time-Frame:
- 6-16 weeks from order date. Heavily back-ordered items such as weights are expected to see delays.
- Wave 3 will focus up to W10000 until mid/Aug
- Wave 4 will focus up to W12000 until late Aug/early Sept
- Wave 5 will focus up to W14000 until mid/late Sept
- Wave 6 will focus up to W16000 until mid October
- Wave 7 will focus up to W18000 until early November
- Wave 8 will focus W18000+ Mid November
- Note: Heavily back-ordered items, will likely behind everything else given the unprecedented volume of orders.
- Note: We will continue to concurrently fulfill up to current order # (W19000+as of 8/13) for in stock, low/medium back-order items as they come in. Many orders will be taken care of or receive partials well before the above dates.
- Note: if we have passed your wave and you are past 14 weeks. Please reach to out to your fulfillment location to work with the team on solutions to complete your order including substitutions.
Heavily back-ordered items like bumper plates, iron plates, grip plates we now recommend waiting 14 weeks to contact us for an update. Our team will work on substitution options for orders at the 14+ week mark. Olympic plates will continue to fall behind with regards to time-frame depending on what sizes were ordered, location ordered, and overall back-order.
We ask for kindness toward our staff and as much patience as possible as we are dealing with an unprecedented amount of equipment landing at our warehouses. Our team is definitely putting in the work and are dedicated to getting orders out as quickly as possible. One big help would be to pick up orders including partial orders as quickly as possible once notifications are received. This will help unclog our warehouses and make space for future shipments. We sincerely appreciate your business and your support during this time.
- Are you open? Due to the large influx of orders and continued threat of Covid-19, The Fitness Armory will continue to operate on a contactless bases by invitation only. Please look out for "in stock" notifications through emails, social media posts, and our web-page to purchase items available for a pick up invitation or shipment earlier than our 6-14+ week general lead time. Instructions for fulfillment will be posted with any notifications. We appreciate your support during these uncertain times. We are still accepting orders online for contactless pick up, invitation only. We will reach out to you and schedule a time for you to pick up your order or partial order. Our staff will set the equipment outside and then you can pick up the equipment with no human to human interaction. We must all do our part to flatten the curve and practice social distancing during the pandemic.
- When will I receive a response to my inquiry? Our team is currently slammed with multiple times our normal volume and the Covid-19 crisis. We will likely not be able to respond to any questions, update requests, or special request in a timely matter. We are also not currently able to take phone calls so emails followed by text and Instagram are the best channels of communication currently. Our focus is on processing and updating people with orders on file. If the website, email auto-responders, and social media do not answer your questions keep trying to email us and we will have a human get back to you as soon as possible. We apologize in advance for the delay! We are estimating up to 2 weeks communication lead time.
- When will I receive my order? 6 to 14+ weeks from when you placed your order. Subject to change without notice. Heavily back-ordered items may experience longer lead times. Partial order notices are more likely than complete order notices, we will be reaching out to people one by one as our team works through processing orders. We encourage people to order online as soon as possible as these lead times will only grow nationally with supply coming in at a trickle and many stores closing or sold out of inventory. Partial and full orders must be picked up within 2 weeks of notification due to volume of orders and limited warehouse space.
- First Responder Discount? We apologize! First responder and student discounts currently do not stack with other promotions such as the current sale. For future sales we sometimes allow the discounts to stack partially, but we will advertise a discount code and conditions if we offer this promotion.
- Refunds possible? Strict no refund policy. Store credit only for approved cancellations of any order, please refer to our sale page and policy page. Please carefully review our policies and times frames prior to ordering. This policy allows us to make commitments on raw materials and equipment while at the same time consistently providing quality products at an affordable price guaranteed to all of our customers. We are committing to double our order volume in an effort to close lead times as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding and support during these unprecedented times. At week 14 for standard items and week 16 for heavily back-ordered items we are currently working with orders to find appropriate substitution options to complete orders. We will escalate at this time. Please work directly with your fulfillment location. If you are having trouble due to their current communication volume please try email@example.com to escalate. Note that responses from this account may take between 2-5 business days.